Chief Medical Scientist, Kitware, Inc., Chapel Hill, NC Home Page
(109) Ph.D. 1997, UNC-Chapel Hill.
Associate Professor, Stevens Institute of Technology Home Page
(131) Ph.D. 2006, CICESE, Mexico. Computer vision; evolutionary computation.
Director, HPC Research, Renaissance Computing Institute (RENCI)
239 Sitterson Hall
rjf (at) renci.org
(110) Ph.D. 1985, University of Washington.
Assistant Professor, University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign
(96) Ph.D. 2006, Illinois-Urbana-Champaign. Object recognition and scene interpretation, modeling and organizing large-scale photo collections, machine learning techniques for visual recognition problems, clustering and vector quantization, nonlinear dimensionality reduction and manifold learning.
Assistant Professor, Department of Genetics and Department of Biostatistics
(128) Ph.D. 2009, Biostatistics, University of Michigan. Statistical genetics.
Assistant Professor of Cell Biology and Physiology Home Page
Ph.D. 2004, University of Utah. Bioinformatics, proteomics, mass spectrometry, network analysis, signal transduction.
Amos Hawley Distinguished Professor, Department of Statistics and Operations Research Home Page
(114) Ph.D. 1982, UC-Los Angeles. Smoothing methods for curve estimation.
Senior Architect, NVIDIA Corp. Home Page
(117) Ph.D. 1991, Duke. High-performance computing; hardware systems; computer graphics and image analysis; geometric modeling and computation; parallel algorithms; parallel computer architecture; programming languages; program transformation and optimization techniques; scientific computing; real-time systems; distributed systems.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, UNC-Chapel Hill and the NC Neuro Image Research and Analysis Laboratory
(125) Ph.D. 2009, UNC-Chapel Hill. Medical image analysis.
Research Assistant Professor, Depatment of Psychiatry
(51) Ph.D. 2010, University of Extremadura, Advanced computer vision techniques applied to quality control industrial environments. Adjunct Research Professor of Computer Science
Professor, Radiation Oncology
rosenman (at) cs.unc.edu
(112) M.D. 1977, Southwestern; Ph.D. 1971, Texas-Austin. Computer graphics for treatment of cancer patients; contrast enhancement of poor quality X-rays.
Associate Professor of Radiology and Director for Image Analysis Core in BRIC and Medical Image Analysis Lab Home Page
(104) Ph.D. 1995, Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
(69) Ph.D. 1994, UNC-Chapel Hill. 3D interactive computer graphics; virtual worlds; distributed computing; scientific visualization; human-computer interaction.
K.H. Lee Distinguished Professor and Chair, Medicinal Chemistry and Natural Products, School of Pharmacy
(111) Ph.D. 1986, Moscow State University, Russia.
Professor, Computer Science Department, University of California at Los Angeles Home Page
(90) Ph.D. 1999, UCLA. Bioinformatics and Computational Biology; data mining; database systems
Florida Hospital Endowed Chair in Healthcare Simulation, University of Central Florida Home Page
(71) Ph.D. 1996, UNC-Chapel Hill. Human motion tracking systems; 3D telepresence; projector-based graphics; computer vision and view synthesis; medical applications of computers.