Corporate Partners Program
Connecting industry to future tech leaders
With a unique combination of CS curriculum and a liberal arts foundation, UNC Computer Science students are prepared to lead and innovate. UNC CS Corporate Partners have exclusive opportunities to engage with some of the most talented, diverse, and well-rounded computer science students. From exclusive recruiting opportunities to Partner-only events to support of largescale student hackathons, Partner-level sponsorship provides impactful access to students that goes beyond the traditional career fairs, information sessions, and job postings by creating a targeted program with your specific recruiting goals in mind.
Competition for UNC CS graduates is fierce. Graduates have their pick of employers nationwide, with starting salaries averaging $104,486 for undergraduate students. Corporate Partners have first access to these students to create a pipeline of tech talent to achieve your recruiting goals.
UNC CS Corporate Partners are supported by an expansive mix of engagement and communication initiatives that allow for maximum visibility to students regarding opportunities and specific company information.
Strategy & Support
The UNC CS Corporate Partners team will develop custom engagement strategies aligning with your company’s specific recruiting goals and will act as an extension of your corporate recruiting team. Together, we aim to create a full year of offerings that will benefit both employers and students. We will offer opportunities to engage in virtual and in-person environments, depending on the needs of your organization.
Recruiting Package – $7,500
he recruiting package is designed to support recruitment efforts, connecting company representatives with top CS undergraduates.
Whether you are recruiting for full-time or internship positions, this package has been tailored based on partner feedback to provide the essential recruiting, branding, and networking opportunities throughout the academic year, with the flexibility to meet your unique needs and preferences.
- Hello CS! – UNC CS Welcome Event (new for 2023-24)
- Resume Reboot
- UNC CS Tech Career Fair (3/year: 2 In-Person, 1 Virtual)
- Career Panel: Hear from Recruiters*
- Tabling in Sitterson Hall
- Club Connection*
- Company Career Treks*
- Employer Board Meetings (2/year)
- Branding and Sponsored Content
- Entry-Level Sponsorship of Carolina Data Challenge or HackNC**
*Partner participation is limited. Priority will be granted to legacy partners.
**Add both events for an additional $1,500
For more information about these offerings, please see the Major Sponsorship Opportunities page.
DEI Engagement Package – $7,500
The UNC CS Department remains committed to increasing the support of and advocacy for historically excluded identities within CS and technology. With a dedicated program lead and support staff, UNC CS manages a multi-faceted strategy that meets the needs of the students we work to serve. We invite industry partners to join us for intentional and meaningful engagement.
- Strategic engagement with 2 of the following:
- Hack the Culture Diversity Networking
- Identity-centered Student Club Connection
- Womxn in Tech Week
- Advancement of the collective vision via 1 of the following:
- Partner-named conference sponsorship
- DEI Ambassador Program branding
- Partner-named student award, recognizing excellence in DEI
- Student advocacy through 1 of the following (or both for an additional $1,500):
- Entry level AfroPix sponsorship
- Entry level Pearl Hacks sponsorship
- Visibility via each of the following:
- DEI Employer consultation and invites for DEI events and Debugging DEI workshops
- Partner recognition on the UNC CS website
- Partner listing and content on the S.O.A.R. listserv
For more information on the DEI package and each of these offerings, please see the DEI Package page.