Decoding Graduate Programs in Computer Science
presented by Duke University, NC State, and UNC-Chapel Hill
November 12, 2021 – This event has passed.
12:15 PM – 2:00 PM EST
Registration is closed
Interested in graduate school? Have questions?
Faculty, PhD students, and representatives from the computer science programs at Duke, NC State, and UNC will come together to help demystify the grad school process. Hear first-hand accounts about applying to graduate schools, path to graduation, and career opportunities.
- 12:15 – 12:45 PM – Faculty Panel: “Why Pursue a Ph.D.?”
- Featuring computer science faculty from UNC, Duke, and NC State
- 12:50 – 1:30 PM – Graduate Student Poster Sessions
- 10-minute virtual poster sessions: seven minutes to review the research, followed by a three minute Q&A
- 1:30 – 2:00 PM – CS Graduate Program Breakout Sessions
- Talk to faculty and students about graduate experience at the three host universities
More details will be emailed to you after you register for the event using the link above.