How to Articles
Support documentation provided by the Computer Services staff
To access Computer Services’ help information:
- Search for keywords in the “Search Site” box in the upper right corner of this page.
- Click “List All Help Articles” under “Help Topics” at the left for a list of all of our help articles and short descriptions of their contents.
- Click one of the other links under “Help Topics” at the left for help on various groups of related topics.
- Check “Change Notices” at the left for news about recent or upcoming changes.
Some popular topics:
- Security Notices
- Mirroring360 Casting in classrooms
- Video Conferencing and Content Sharing with Zoom
- VoIP Phone System
- Matlab Information
- Connecting to the Wireless Network
- Public UNIX machines
- Areas supported by Computer Services
Send suggestions for changes or additional topics to firstname.lastname@example.org.