Computer Science Department Calendars
This page contains a partial list of calendars in use in the department. If you are scheduling an event such as a visitor or colloquium, we suggest that you send an email to deptcal with the information about the event, as RSAC is the primary resource for hosting events in the department.
- Triangle Computer Science Distinguished Lecturer Series, colloquia (including faculty candidate talks), defenses, and corporate events (recruiting talks and the like).
- Other Events This calendar is for events such as Candidates’s Day, Research Fair, workshops, conferences we hosts, one-time meetings, and so on.
- Corporate Events This calendar list all Corporate Recruiting events, e.g., tech talks, lobby tables, info sessions, career fairs, networking sessions/opportunities, in the department and on campus.
- Class Schedules This calendar shows the schedules for Computer Science classes.
- UNC Holidays
- UNC Abbreviated Academic Calendar This includes exam days, semester start and stop dates, work days with no class, reading days, and commencement. University Holidays are shown on a separate calendar.
- UNC Academic Calendar This is a very detailed calendar, including everything in the abbreviated calendar above, plus deadlines for grading, registration, residence hall closing, and holidays that fall within semesters and summer sessions.
- Undergraduate Events Calendar This includes club meetings scheduled in Sitterson Hall and Brooks Building as well as other department events for undergraduates.
- Note: to read these calendars, you must first log in to your department Google Apps domain account in the same browser you are want to use to view the calendars. Not all users can view all of the calendars
- Conference Rooms