Licheng YuI am now a 4-th year Ph.D. student at Department of Computer science, UNC-Chapel Hill. I received my MS degree from Georgia Institute of Technology and BS&MS degrees from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Email: licheng [at] cs.unc.edu
Office: 201 S. Columbia St., Rm-257, UNC-Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3175
- 2018.02: Referring Expression Demo online now (in CVPR2018).
- 2017.07: One paper accepted by EMNLP 2017.
- 2017.03: One paper accepted by CVPR 2017 (spotlight presentation 8.0%). Talk is here.
- 2016.07: One paper accepted by ECCV 2016 (spotlight presentation 4.7%). Talk is here.
- 2016.04: RefCOCO and RefCOCO+ dataset released: Referring Expression Dataset
- 2015.10: One paper accepted by ICCV 2015. Many thanks to those helping me.
- 2015.08: Visual Madlibs dataset released.
- 2015.01: One paper accepted by IEEE Transactions on Image Processing.
- 2014.11: One paper accepted by AAAI 2015.
(Incoming) Facebook AI Research Intern
2017.05—2017.08: Adobe Research Intern
2016.05—2016.08: eBay Research Intern
2014.08—present: UNC Research Assistant
Projects & Publications
Single Image Super-resolution via Phase Congruency AnalysisIEEE Visual Communications and Image Processing, VCIP 2013
Licheng Yu, Yi Xu, Bo Zhang
[Paper] (Oral presentation)
Skill Measurement via Egocentric Vision in Wetlab
Licheng Yu, Yin Li, James Rehg