If you would like to add a job to this list, please email recruiting @ cs.unc.edu with the specifics about the position and let us know that you are interested in advertising the position to recent graduates or alumni. We will update the page as new positions are sent to us.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Post Date: July 20
Synechron Inc is seeking a Front End Developer with EXTJS Experience for its financial client. This role will be based out of Charlotte, NC.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
For more details, visit us at http://www.synechron.com
- Ability to write well-documented, object-oriented, and modular Java Code.
- Exposure to web services (REST /SOAP ).
- Ability to write code for responsive UI and implement common widgets.
- Proficient in Unit testing & code review processes.
- Experience working with SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In order to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Post Date: January 10
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
- Knowledge of Java, Ruby, Python and/or Go programming languages
- Experience in test-driven development and pair programming a plus
- Experience in web front-end development a plus
- Experience deploying to cloud environments a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in pair-programming
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and solving challenging problems
- Desire to create well-crafted software
- Enthusiasm for community, learning, and collaboration
- Excitement about open source software
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
For more information and to apply, visit http://allstate.jobs/ShowJob/Id/1056683/Compozed-Accelerator-Agile-Software-Developer.
University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Post Date: January 17
This position will be responsible for developing state-of-the-art algorithms and tools for the Penn Social Media Lab. Specifically, programming will range across a subset of text-mining, machine learning, natural language processing, and data visualizations. The Social Media Lab conducts research at the intersection of public health and social media and uses rigorous scientific approaches to study Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google Trends, and other platforms to better understand the power of emerging technologies and communication channels in health. This project will specifically focus on Twitter analysis so experience with this API is a requirement. This position will work under the direction of the project leaders.
For more information and to apply, visit https://jobs.hr.upenn.edu/postings/17463.